Does the Pregnancy Miracle method work? Read a review of Lisa Olson’s program that help women cure infertility and get pregnant naturally over 40.
Do you believe that your body can conceive in a normal and healthy way?
When it comes to conceiving, you can cure infertility and get pregnant naturally without using harmful drugs or chemicals. It can happen if you focus on restoring the balance of energy in your body. You can feel hopeful that this balance will create the miracle of pregnancy and become a precious gift ever.
To achieve a balance, you need to rely on traditional medicine that works to support your body. The benefit of traditional medicine is that it is based on thousands of years of experience and proven results. Many women around the world have used the wisdom of tradition to create life in their wombs without resorting to artificial, man-made devices.
Pregnancy Miracle is a program to help you get pregnant in a natural way. But does it work?
This book is a natural pregnancy guide written by Lisa Olson. It is based on more than ten years of Lisa’s personal experience struggling to get pregnant, combined with the research she has done on various traditional pregnancy methods. Although the book is written for every woman who is trying to conceive, it is especially dedicated to women over 40 who are worried about their biological clock.
This book is not only about how to get pregnant. It is about creating a healthy and balanced female body that is perfect for supporting and giving birth to new life into this world. It is not a quick fix solution but a long-term lifestyle change that will allow you to give birth to multiple children over the coming years in your life.
The e-book is available as a PDF download, which means you won’t receive a hard copy. You receive a password upon purchase to access the complete system with the info and tips you need to get started. You also get three months of counseling with Lisa Olson via email communication. The book is published by Higher Ways Publishing in 2005 and has received many testimonials for almost a decade. You can rest assured that this is not a scam or a hoax.
The program is the result of a decade of Lisa’s research to overcome her infertility issues. She tried many methods to get pregnant and discovered which ones failed and which ones worked. Now, she writes the essence of her experience in a thorough book that will help you get pregnant safely.
What is the Pregnancy Miracle guide?
The book has 286 pages of wisdom that informs you how the female body works. The female body is a very complex instrument, but Lisa has succeeded in making it easy to understand. She leaves no stone unturned in her explanation of the various factors that affect a woman’s ability to get pregnant.
Lisa’s method uses a holistic and ancient Chinese system to create a natural infertility treatment based on diet and exercise. There are six chapters that walk you through the process of curing infertility and getting pregnant. Here is a brief summary of each chapter:
- Introduction. This chapter tells Lisa’s personal story and her triumph. It also explains to you how the book is organized and how to use it to get the best results.
- Chapter One: All About You and Your Partner’s Anatomy. The first chapter contains basic science about the female and male anatomy. Although this is basic, you don’t want to skip it because the basics are often the most important to understand to get success.
- Chapter Two: Understanding Infertility Better. This chapter goes into the deep science of infertility and how to cure it. Lisa explains infertility both from a modern medicine point of view and a traditional medicine point of view.
- Chapter Three: Taking a New Look at Infertility. The third chapter takes a deeper look into infertility based on Chinese medicine. Lisa explains why Western medicine is often wrong about infertility. And she explains the Qi or Energy of Life the Chinese use to aid pregnancy.
- Chapter Four: The 5-Step Plan for Getting Pregnant. This chapter contains the “meat” of the program. It tells you the foods to eat and exercises to do to create a healthy body that is fit for conceiving a baby. You can read a detailed explanation of the steps below.
- Chapter Five: What to Do During the Program. Now that you know the steps, the fifth chapter helps to guide you as you implement the program. It gives you tips on instruments to use to measure your progress into pregnancy. It also has a 4-step program to tackle male infertility.
- Chapter Six: Special Conditions and Other Infertility Related Disorders. The sixth chapter explains other conditions that could contribute to infertility issues. It looks at the common infertility causes as well as some not common ones and how to treat them.
- Appendix 1: Alternative and Complementary Medicine. In the book, Lisa mentions many alternative treatments and medicine. This appendix gathers them together so you can recall them easier when you need it.
- Appendix 2: All About In Vitro Fertilization. Though many women have success using Lisa’s method, some couples have difficulty conceiving a baby. Lisa writes about IVF as an option, although the costs are expensive, and there is no guarantee.
- Appendix 3: Chinese Herbs and Their Latin Names. This appendix helps you to recall the Chinese herbs Lisa uses and where you can find them.
The details of the 5-step plan for getting pregnant, in Chapter 4, is as follows:
- Step One: Achieving Balance, Harmony, and Congruence for Conceiving Your Baby. In this step, Lisa talks about the importance of creating the perfect environment for conceiving a baby.
- Step Two: Using Diet, Vitamins, and Minerals to Enhance Fertility. This step covers the fruits and raw foods to eat and also supplements to aid your fertility.
- Step Three: Using Acupuncture and TCM Herbs to Cleanse and Balance Your Energy for Conception. The third step explains how acupuncture and Chinese herbs help pregnancy by increasing blood flow to the important organs involved in pregnancy.
- Step Four: Internal Cleansing and Liver Detoxification. This step gives juice blend recipes to drink for detoxifying your body that is important for pregnancy.
- Step Five: Nurturing Your Organs and Enhancing Your Qi Through Acupressure and Qi Gong Exercises. The fifth step informs you of powerful acupressure and Qi Gong exercises you can do at home to improve your reproductive health.
As you can see, there is a lot of material in the Pregnancy Miracle book. If you’re wondering if there are any success stories about Lisa’s program, read the following testimonial quote from a woman in Germany:
Dear Lisa, my husband and I are going to the doctor today as I found out to be POSITIVE yesterday. I am in tears as I write these words. I am sure you get plenty of letter like this every day but I just wanted to thank you for writing this program and for giving hope to women at my age. I am 46 and I am finally going to be a mother. May God bless you and your family.
The testimonial above is just one from over a dozen glowing testimonials that you can read on the official website. If you want to read other women success with Lisa’s program, then visit this site:
What are the positive reviews?
#1 The book is very thorough in giving information
Upon first opening the book, I was surprised at how long it was. There are almost 300 pages of content which is much longer than the average e-book you can buy from other authors. But after reading the book, I realize that Lisa is giving all the information she knows about getting pregnant naturally.
If you are a person who likes complete information, then you will probably like this book. If you are the type of person who wants the ‘shortcut’ information, then this book may be too long for you.
#2 The book helps you save time doing research
You can do your own research on infertility and come to the same information in the book. But doing your research will cost you time and ultimately money. If you want to save time, you can purchase Lisa’s book that has done the research for you.
#3 It is written from personal experience
This book is not written by a doctor who has not gone through the experience of infertility. It is a written by a woman who has spent many years of her life trying to conceive – a woman who has experienced the emotional exhaustion and tension of infertility. It is written for women, by a woman.
What are the negative reviews?
In my research, I have found that this book receives some complaints and negative reviews:
#1 There can be too much information to absorb
The amount of information in the book may overwhelm you. There are many tips and techniques to try including some you may have never heard. But fortunately, Lisa has laid out the book in a step-by-step manner, so it guides you starting from the basics to the detailed techniques.
#2 There is a lack of scientific references in the book
Pregnancy is a medical issue, and any information about it should be supported by verified scientific research. Lisa’s book is lacking in this area, and that may turn off some women who want to make sure the information has a scientific basis. But again, Lisa states in the book that Western medicine is often wrong about infertility and her “science” is based on traditional Chinese medicine.
#3 You may already know the information in the book
Pregnancy is a serious issue for women. If you are not pregnant yet, you most likely have done some research. If you have been doing your own research for a long time, then you may already know what Lisa writes in the book.
Even so, I feel the organization of the information is worth the price. Even if you are familiar with the techniques, this book can be a good reference source to find all the important information in one place.
Although the book does not fit some women who are familiar with infertility causes and treatments, it fits other women who want thorough information organized into a single file easy for reference.
Where can you buy this book?
The best place to buy Pregnancy Miracle is at the official website. The site has a Doctor Trusted seal that I do not often find on other sites. This seal assures you that the information is verified and that customer privacy is well protected.
I am not aware of other e-books or courses that give you as much information about pregnancy as this book. Most books that I found discuss information AFTER you get pregnant, not HOW to get pregnant. But one option you can consider is “The Infertility Cure” by Randine Lewis. Some women have noted that the information in these two books is similar.
In short, Lisa Olson is passionate about helping women overcome their infertility issues. She has gone through the experience of infertility herself and has helped many women successfully become pregnant. If you are looking for a program that can help you get pregnant and have that baby you want so much, then this program is a fine choice.